Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thank goodness for walking... Because Belgian food is just too good!

Friday, September 2nd, 2011

If anyone actually read the title, you all would know that this is just a simple little post to put up some pretty pictures that I took during a walk down my road. bois de Mariomont is seriously the MOST confusing and long road I have ever been on... There are so many different little branches of streets everywhere and somehow, the all lead back to the same place... I literally spent probably about 3 hours just walking around on my road, it was such a beautiful day! (I think it must have been in the low 80s, and for Belgium, that's pretty good...) So, here are some pictures for you all to enjoy of my random walks during which I have artistic visions, continue my obsession with the Belgian architecture, be bored, and fall in the love with the Belgian countryside.

The "I'm in Belgium for a year!" Look

Artistic Vision #1

I just thought it looked cool... And the picture of me turned out good as well:)

The Lone Flower... Artistic Vision #2

Bois de Mariomont <3

At the end of my street... This is what ALL of Verviers looks like!

When I saw this building the first time, I almost died. the picture doesn't do it justice.

The Modern Belgian House...
...And the Original!

I am obsessed with all of the beautiful vines!

If this was my window, I think I would die (it looked out onto a cool place too...)
Belgium reminds me a lot of home...

No comments:

Post a Comment