Friday, December 16, 2011

Exploring Verviers

Tuesday, November 15th, 2011

Two posts in one day.... Say what? This truly shows how bored I am getting of just sitting at home, doing nothing. Now, it might just be possible that I understand and semi-appreciate going to school... Crazy, right? Never thought I would see the day where I was actually missing school. Well, not missing it, per say, but missing having something to do.

So this, for once, is going to be a short post. Because I don't actually remember the day or what happened. But I do know that every Tuesday, I have an etude right after lunch, which means that I bascially have 2 hours for lunch. Most of the time, I go into the city and meet up with Eliza and riley for lunch, because considering it takes about 15 minutes to walk there it isn't worth it to go there for only an hour. But for whatever reason, this day I didn't meet up with them. Instead, I had some errands I needed to run (don't actually remember what...), and then the rest of the time I just wandered around Verviers. Really, even though I know my tiny little city pretty darn well, I have never even gone down some of the streets. And I have always felt like taking pictures would totally point out the fact that am not Belge, but this day I was just like "Who cares???" and voila! The result:
Christmas is coming to Verviers!

Some cool old building & statue!

And another.... Yep, there ARE snowflake lights in the windows!

It's starting to feel a lot like Christmas! :)
Mmk, not much else to say!!! :) Finally, a short post.

No comments:

Post a Comment